“Startup Ignition” is a compass by which early stage companies can help identify what to focus on and when, to achieve the success they are seeking. It is a sound board to help senior executives make the right decisions, by helping them ask the right questions, at the right time.
The reality is that market success cannot be achieved with faster, better, cheaper. Real breakthrough and sustained market growth requires differentiation. Differentiation in the way problems are solved, value is delivered and the market opportunity is addressed.
The framework for success is built on five pillars:
- Problem-solving; understanding the problem / issues in your target market at a very observed and detailed level
- Urgent need; confirming the urgency of the need and the potential value that can be created in resolving the discrepancy
- Differentiation; developing a differentiated problem-solving position that is supported by your product or service
- Leadership; establishing yourself as the leader in the market or category through your differentiated approach to the market
- Focus; focus, focus and focus
It’s free and available for download from here. Startup Ignition.
It is also available on the iBooks store.